Guard patrol systems are an essential part of modern security management. They provide a way to track and monitor the movement of security personnel, ensure they are visiting all the designated areas, and provide an accurate record of their activities. In this article, we will take a closer look at guard patrol systems and the benefits they offer.
A guard patrol system typically consists of a combination of hardware and software. The hardware components include things like RFID readers, sensors, and GPS devices, while the software component is typically a web-based platform that allows managers to view and analyze the data collected by the hardware.
One of the key benefits of a guard patrol system is the ability to track and monitor the movement of security personnel. This is done by using RFID readers and GPS devices to track the location of security personnel in real time. This information is then sent to the web-based platform, where managers can view it and ensure that security personnel is visiting all the designated areas and completing their rounds on schedule.
Another benefit of guard patrol systems is the ability to generate accurate reports of security personnel activities. This is done by collecting data from the RFID readers and GPS devices and then analyzing it to create detailed reports. These reports can include information like the time and location of each visit, the duration of each visit, and any incidents that occurred during the visit.
Guard patrol systems also offer a cost-effective way to improve the overall security of a facility. By providing real-time monitoring and accurate reporting, they allow managers to quickly identify and address any security concerns. Additionally, by automating the process of tracking and monitoring security personnel, they can help to reduce labor costs.
In conclusion, guard patrol systems are an essential part of modern security management. They provide a way to track and monitor the movement of security personnel, ensure they are visiting all the designated areas, and provide an accurate record of their activities. With the ability to improve security and reduce labor costs, they are a cost-effective solution for any facility looking to improve its security.
What is Guard Patrol System?
Guard Patrol System – Security guard patrols are very important and necessary. In fields where security patrols are an important part of the operations such as retail shops, mining, industrial manufacturing, telecommunications, and security services for residential housing. The personnel assigned to this must task complete their duties on time and at the correct locations.
Traditional patrol management methods rely on the self-monitoring of patrol personnel, meaning that it often becomes very difficult to verify job performance precisely, making it possible for management to only perform approximate work-quality evaluations.
How to work?
- Guard Patrol Planning (about routes, a sketch of the sites, and name all the points/stations, where EMID signal card will be installed on the wall)
- Software Installation
- Software Initial Setup (Route setup, Checkpoint Setup, Guard setup, etc.)
- Installation of iButtons or RFID tags to designated places
- Patrolling (by using a reader to read tags or buttons which are installed on checkpoints, have a data collection of Guard ID, checkpoint name, Time, Events, etc.)
- Data Downloaded to Computer (via Reader connecting to PC)
- Data Analysis and Query
Guard Tour Applications
- Supervising guards (in factories, schools, hotels, shopping malls, buildings, etc.)
- Supervising service producers
- Monitoring service (i.e. stocking vending machines)
- Supervising personnel work time and place
- Airport protection and supervising workings
- Warehouse systems (identification)
- A policeman patrolling Military patrolling
- Nurses’ daily round
- Remote equipment inspections and maintenance
- Power transmission cable checking and management
- Oil pipeline checking and management
- Forest fire control and safe patrol
- Telecom fiber cable checking and management